All our events are a members-only event. Though, sometimes we may offer tickets for purchase at the event registration desk; but usually, we don’t prefer that.
Membership duration is for 1 year from January to December. All our memberships are renewed annually in January or during the first event of the year.
Opportunity to give back to our society
- The satisfaction of supporting a vibrant Marathi community
- Opportunity to do social work
- Partnership with kids in volunteering
- Newcomers to Utah have immediate access to the Maharashtrian community
- A free copy of quarterly Aarambh Magazine
- Access to UMM Library
- Gifts during certain events
- No additional cost for your parents or in-laws visiting from India or staying with you
- Discounted stall fees. During a few events, depending on feasibility, we allow our members to keep stalls
- Rights to give feedback. Rights to nominate yourselves during elections. Voting Rights through the election process and good governance
- Make New Friends: Access to other Marathi members around SLC-Utah
- Opportunity for professional networking
- Flourish Marathi culture in Utah so our younger generation can learn and appreciate the culture
- Keeping in touch with our Marathi roots
- A platform for cultural programs: You and your children get to participate in different events to show your talents or learn new skills
- Enjoy events, performances and other quality programs
Above all, Membership helps Mandal in organizing quality events. Your contribution helps us sustain the expenses that incur in hosting such quality events.