- This event has passed.
Ganesh Utsav 2018
September 15, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
श्रावण महिना आला की सणांची लगबग सुरु होते, आणि चाहूल लागते ती आपण ज्याची आतुरतेने वाट बघत असतो त्या आपल्या लाडक्या गणपती बाप्पाच्या आगमनाची. युटा मराठी मंडळाने गणेशोत्सवाच्या कार्यक्रमाची जय्यत तयारी सुरु केली आहे. दरवर्षी प्रमाणेच याहीवर्षी गणरायाचे स्वागत जोरदार होणार यात शंकाच नाही. स्वराज्य ढोल पथकाच्या साथीने निघालेली बाप्पाची मिरवणूक, गणरायाची आरती, कलाकारांनी सादर केलेले विविध कार्यक्रम यामुळे उत्सवाची रंगत नक्कीच वाढणार आहे.
चला तर मग तयारीला लागा. आपल्याला नृत्य, गायन, वादन, अभिनय यांसारखी कुठलीही कला सादर करण्याची इच्छा असल्यास संपर्क करा email@example.com वर. कार्यक्रमाचे पावित्र्य राखत तो आनंदात साजरा करता यावा यासाठी आम्ही नियमावली तयार केली आहे. ती जरूर वाचा.
भेटूयात १५ सप्टेंबर रोजी सकाळी ११ वाजता, Indian Cultural Centre of Utah मध्ये.
It is this time of the year when all of us are very excited and happy. The day, everybody is eagerly waiting for is just a few weeks away, our beloved Ganapati Bappa will be visiting us soon to bless us with wisdom and good fortune.
Utah Marathi Mandal has started preparations for the biggest event of the year.
Grand procession with Swarajya Dhol Pathak and various performances by artists will definitely make this event exciting and enjoyable.
Start your preparations and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to showcase your talent.
To maintain the sanctity of the event we have prepared guidelines about performances, please refer those.
See you all on 15th September morning 11 am at ICC of Utah.
BODEX www.bodex.io is an Enterprise Software company focused on Custom Web Application Development, Web Content Management and Expert Consulting. Our products and services provide value to customers by improving business process efficiency through Software based Automation supported by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- 11:00 – Ganpati Mirvanuk & Swarajya Dhol
- 11:30 – Ganapati Arati
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Performances
- 15:00 – Tea / Snacks
- 16:00 – End of program / Wrap-up
The event is free for all. Non-members would need to purchase food vouchers. Online vouchers are discounted. Discount will not be available for vouchers purchased on the day of the event.
- Performance Entry deadline: Aug 20, 2018
- Audio track submission (music mp3): Aug 25, 2018
- Group Picture along with costume: Sept 05, 2018
- The total length of performance should be around 4 minutes.
- For stand-ups and skits: Topics relevant to the audience are most welcome. Controversial or political issues are not permitted.
- To give everyone a fair chance to perform on stage, one participant can take part in maximum 2 performances.
- Solo performances are UMM members only.
- You are encouraged to select Festive/Folk/Cultural songs.
- It is crucial that all lyrics are appropriate, and the songs chosen cannot be interpreted in negative ways.
- We require appropriate clothing for stage performances.
- Indecent or obscene clothing will not be allowed.
- The committee will make a final decision regarding the appropriateness of costume & the song(s).
- You will need to upload or email email@example.com, the MP3 tracks you intend to use. Make sure you send us the best quality of the music file.
- Please submit Title of the performance, short description (e.g., Folk dance, Medley, etc.)
- Full names of all participants
- Please bring a USB backup with you to the venue.
UMM will not be able to facilitate any prior rehearsals at the venue.
Please plan and practice accordingly.
On the Day of Performance
- Please be aware of traffic congestion around the venue on weekends. You are required to arrive at least 30 mins before the scheduled time.
- Each group/individual performer should check-in with backstage volunteer & stage co-ordinator 30 mins before the performance.
- All performers should be near backstage and ready to perform before 10 mins of the performance.
- Rohit Sonawale
- Monal Shrigondekar
- Sonali Godbole
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional contact information, please refer to “Performance Guidelines” PDF document.
Registration was closed after due date.
Download Performance Guidelines
Remember: Our first and foremost objective is to have fun. Let the committee know if we can help you in any way. Display Spirit and enthusiasm during your presentation and most importantly – SMILE!
We are pleased to compile an aarti sangraha for our members.
We are planning to have artis in the sequence mentioned in the document.
Click here to download aarti sangraha.