Gudhi Padwa 2019 Performance Guidelines
- Performance Entry deadline: March 15, 2019
- Audio track submission (music mp3): March 31, 2019
- Event Date: April 13th, 2019
- The total length of performance should be around 5-7 minutes (max) including stage preparations if any.
- We are encouraging stand-ups and skits. Please send us an email about time and additional requirements.
- Topics relevant to the audience are most welcome. Controversial or political issues are not permitted.
- To give everyone a fair chance to perform on stage, one participant can take part in maximum 2 performances.
- You are encouraged to select Festive/Folk/Cultural songs.
- It is crucial that all lyrics are appropriate, and the songs chosen cannot be interpreted in negative ways.
- We require appropriate clothing for stage performances.
- Indecent or obscene clothing will not be allowed.
- The committee will make the final decision regarding the appropriateness of costume & the song(s)
- You will need to Upload or email firstname.lastname@example.org, the MP3 tracks you intend to use. Make sure you send us the best quality of the music file.
- Please submit Title of the performance, short description (e.g., Folk dance, Medley, etc.)
- Full names of all participants
- Please bring a USB backup with you to the venue.
On the Day of Performance
- Please be aware of traffic congestion around the venue on weekends. You are required to arrive at least 30 mins before the scheduled time.
- Each group/individual performer should check-in with backstage volunteer & stage co-ordinator 30 mins before the performance.
- All performers should be near backstage and ready to perform before 10 mins of the performance.
- Monal Shrigondekar
- Sonali Godbole
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Remember: Our first and foremost objective is to have fun. Let the committee know if we can help you in any way. Display Spirit and enthusiasm during your presentation and most importantly – SMILE!
After you submit the form, you would get auto-confirmation. You can edit your submissions, by clicking on the form confirmation. You can edit it till the last day of submissions.